Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Its a new year, folks.

I'm not making any resolutions! Nope, because I always break them. It's pointless. So instead, here's what I will do! I will live life to the best o  my ability. I really do need to get off my ads more often. I want a bike! But I'm not counting on it. I will be working on my craft more. I've already said that. And I've been doing that. I'm going to be getting out of my pajamasalmost every day. =)

Here's what I've been working on this week. It's taking me FOREVER. I don't know if it's because I haven't felt good, or because I have a few other things I've been working on. I ordered some yarn for myself for Christmas, from Craftsy. They've had some awesome sales going on. So I've taken advantage of that a couple times. So here's a look-see


I highly recommend this yarn. It's Cascade Yarns in Cherub DK weight. I'm using two natural, two ruby, two silver and one peacock. I LOVE the peacock and wish I had ordered a bunch more. Now it's not available through Craftsy, and I don't really want to pay any more than the sale price. So I'm just using the peacock sparingly through this shawl. I'm obsessed with triangle scarves/shawls. I like that there are so many ways to wear them. So I've made one already. I posted it a couple weeks ago.  Now I'm working on this one. I will probably be selling this in my etsy shop. I've been neglecting it lately, an  I have plenty to post. So one day this coming week will be a complete etsy day. I'll post that when I've done it. Maybe you'll see something in there that you can't live without, or want in different colors or something. I'm willing to work!!!!! Just tell me what you want!!!!

Oh, by the way... I've been collecting Lalaloopsy dolls for a bit now, as I've posted before. And there's so many that I love, and my collection has grown a LOT since October. So I will be starting a new blog about my collection of dolls. It won't be just lalaloopsy dolls. I have a couple of other things I have, and different from th  lalaloopsy dolls. I'll post about that here to. It will include the clothes I'll be making for them, and hopefully selling, and customizations to them and other dolls. I'll take you on the journey that brought me to collecting dolls. So as soon as I get that going, I'll let us know. And even if you aren't into dolls, you can see some of the projects I'll be working on. So I hope you'll read and follow both of my blogs, and shop my etsy shop when I get it all posted!!!!

Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment