Sunday, January 12, 2014

The finished product

It seems like it took me FOREVER to finish this scarf.



 I really wanted to make it, but I just couldn't get it it in gear. Well, I finished it last night with what looks like a pom pom edge, but it's a cluster stitch. Like I've posted before, I used Cascade Yarns Cherub DK IN natural, silver, ruby and peacock. I ordered my yarns for the last two scarves from Craftsy. They run awesome sales, a lot, so sign up for the newsletters.  The delivery seems to be pretty efficient. I've not had any issues with anything except ordering colors. They don't always have all of the colors listed, so when you find them, make sure you order plenty for your projects. 
Now, I used just a hdc in granny stitch, and I didn't chain one between each set of three hdcs.  I figured that might take care.of my curling in on the ends, but it didn't. I think it's my chain threes. I'll figure it out. Either way, this is absolutely one of my most favorite scarves. If it doesn't sell, I might keep it, or give it as a gift. It's just really pretty and soft. I hope you enjoy it! I'll be getting back to work on the blanket for my Momma, and the blanket for Paul I'm in the middle of. It's not very pretty, but I'll post it when it's done. 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment