Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ribbit, ribbit, rippit, rip it...

So, I was about 1/4 of the way through this Christmas gift. I realized that my stitch count was WAY off. I had to go back, find out where it began, and take over half of my work apart. I should have been paying more attention to my count. There's a lesson here. Watching tv and NOT counting when you're working with a bunch of different stitches, is a BAD idea. It makes for a bunch of froggin! I have about 10 Christmas dish cloths to finish today, and I can go back to my project I've been working on. I really should have started sooner. It doesn't pay to procrastinate!!!!!!! I guess the perfect scarf is just going to have to wait a little longer! I need to order another color I left out anyway. Alright.. off to work I go!
Until next time,
Tonya @WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment