Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas tree Overload!!!

We have decorated our tree! It's the first year that I've ever had a real tree! It smells loverly!!! And it's huge! Biggest tree I have ever had!! So, most of the ornaments are vintage. A big part of them came from a lady whose house I helped clean a while ago. She moved, and gave these to my fiancees mom. She gave them to us! They're old Shine Brite ornaments. I love them! There's a bunch of handmade ones that are pretty old. We had some from when Paul was a boy that we put on there, and some we got a couple years ago from the dollar store. We have a butt load of ornaments. They're even hung inside! I used every single one. It turned out beautifully. Exactly what I wanted! I took some pictures!



 
I found an Elf on the Shelf ornament!!! He's on a bell, not a shelf. Still cute!!! My Momma made a Family Tree sunshine thing, I hung that on there, and of course I hung up a Christmas Pickle!!! I crocheted it myself. =) I've never been so excited about my Christmas Tree!!!!!! I'm going to be blogging again tomorrow on this project I'm working on. It's going to be a gift for someone for Christmas!!! 

Until next time,
Tonya @WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment