Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Pattern!!!!!! Free!!

This is a pattern for a super easy star ornament I made this morning. 
I used redheart super saver in white, and a G (4.0mm) hook.
You can use wire or ribbon or yarn to hang these from your tree, or make garland. I'm going to make a few garlands in different colors and a bunch for ornaments, for the craft show at the end of the month. 
They take just a few minutes and are super cute!!!! 




Ch 4 sl st in first ch from hook to form ring.
Ch 3, counts as first dc of cluster st, finish cluster st, *ch 2, cluster st. Five times. Join w/ sl st at top of first cluster
*Ch 3, sc in ch2 sp. Sc in next cluster st. join with sl st in last sc. 
*Ch 3, 2dc in ch 3 sp. Pivot, ch 3 sc in next sc, sc next sc, join with sl st in last sc. Finish off, weave in ends, attach ornament hook.

If I goofed it up, just let me know and I'll get back with us asap!!!!

Until next time,
Tonya @WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment