Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Busy Bee

I had a GREAT Thanksgiving Day! It was the first in our house.  I cooked dinner from 7:30am to 1:00pm. I think that's pretty good. It was only three people. My fiance, his daddy and me. I made a small turkey breast, since I'm the only meat eater. I made Mac n cheese, tater salad, mashed taters, green bean casserole, cheddar and broccoli rice, stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie and a chocolate dream pie. Paul Sr made the best baked beans I had ever had. They were delicious! I made my puppy dog a bowl of Turkey with gravy and mashed taters. He gobbled it up! I was so happy when I was done cooking. I took a nap after dinner! I earned that nap! Then I started working on my crocheted works. I have a table at the craft show tomorrow. I'm so excited! I hope to sell all of my stuff! But if that doesn't happen I'll be okay. I really just want to sell SOMETHING, and pass out some business cards tomorrow. Maybe get some customers and friends. That's what would make me happy. 
Christmas is just around the corner folks!!!! I hope you're getting all of your shopping done. I hope to get all my Christmas crocheting done in time. I've got a few projects.to.work on. One big one, and a few that aren't so big. But I'm sure I wot have any problems getting these things done. 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment