Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Crochet Book For Me!!!!

Hi folks!
  I received this awesome little gem in the mail about two weeks ago. It's called Mollie Makes Crochet 20+ cute projects for the home plus handy tips and tricks. It's a part of the Mollie Makes line. There are tons of different project books, for different types of crafting. There's a magazine out, mainly in England, I think. I would subscribe, but it's quite expensive being in the good ol' U.S. of A.
I read this book and browsed through the patterns. There are PLENTY of crochet patterns. There's over twenty things for the home to crochet. There's tons of info for the beginner crocheter and even the novice. I've been crocheting since I was a little girl, and this book told me a few thangs!!! There's a bunch of tips and ideas. This book is jammed full of visuals like charts and how to read them and projects that have been captured in a beautiful light. This is a book for the thrifty crocheter and the Hooker that wants a few thrifty looking items in their home to give it more of a comfy feel. I love this book. 

I got it from Amazon, and it was cheaper than the original listed price on the book. It's brand new, no missing pages or food stuck to it, so that's a big plus! 
Some of the patterns have me so excited!! Here's one I can't wait to get started on! 
 Three Russian Dolls!! I love it!! I also love the little stories it gives you do each pattern. Kind of an idea where they creator got the idea. It's inspiring to read about other people coming up with these awesome patterns, and how they did it. 

So I give this book 5 Stars!!! I'd give it more, but Amazon won't let me. This is my new favorite book. I have a bunch of other crochet books I'll share with you at another time. But I highly recommend this book!!!! I might try to get my niece a copy for her birthday. She loves to crochet, but I think she likes videos. We'll see. 
Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment