Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quick and Easy Slippers for Your Flippers!

This is something I've wanted to tackle on my own, for a long time now. I have found a million different styles of slippers, but I keep going back to the same style. Simple and cute. They're so easy to make. I took all the information I could gather from different patterns, and decided to just mush it together, take some things away, and make it so easy, that I can make these and never get bored with them. You can change them up so much, no pair has to look the same. Okay, here it is. If you find any issues, since this is my first pattern, just let me know.

I used RedHeart Super Saver yarn, and an H hook.

Start with a magic ring, ch 3, 7 dc in magic ring, join with sl st.
ch 3, 2 dc in ea st around.
ch 3, dc in first st, *2 dc in next, dc in next, repeat from * to last st, join with sl.
ch 3, dc in ea st around, join with sl st.
ch 3, dc in ea st around, join with sl st.
Now, you don't have to change color, but I did with the ones I made. If you DON'T change color, just continue to follow last step until your toes and the top of your foot are covered enough for you.
To change color here, join color with slip knot and sc, sc around, join with sl st.
I changed color again!
ch 3, dc around, join with sl st.
ch 3, dc across next 15 st.
Follow last step until the bottom (what you're working on now, and the sides too!) is as long as your foot. Once you get there, fold in half, and join the ends with sl st, making the back of the heel.
I made these for my Momma. She's been on me about slippers for a while now. I made hers in colors that I know she'd love together. She lives in Florida, I don't know why she needs slippers!
I'll be making more of these slippers and selling them in my etsy store.
Www.etsy.com/shop/WOOLLYGHOULIE

Until next time,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment