Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Some Ebay and Gardening!

Hey folks!
I have a couple items posted on eBay. I'm trying out the ol' eBay thing, because apparently I haven't been able to get my stuff out there on Etsy enough. Sharing my stuff on Twitter and Tumblr only gets me veiws with Etsy. Maybe someone will start buying if it's posted on eBay.  There are two of the dream catchers on there. If you have any questions, just ask. We'll answer you as soon as we can. Also, if you have anything you want me to make, that's similar to them, I'd be more than happy to do my best to accommodate your request. I have plenty of supplies and time.
How is your Spring going so far? I've been doing plenty of yard work and planting. I love digging in the dirt and watching things grow and bloom and turn into beautiful plants. I have some poppies planted right up front. I have to say, they're my favorites right now. The red ones are astonishing and the pink and orange ones are just so pretty. I'm excited about the peonies I have planted. I can't wait for them to bloom. I also planted some dahlias. They're doing great and completely loaded down with blooms. Everything's looking lovely! I have a garden of sunflowers next to the house, and they're just little babies right now. As soon as they bloom, I'll post pictures. Sunflowers are special to me and I absolutely love them. My daddy and I used to plant them together and watch them grow into these huge yellow flowers, and eat the seeds! I'm missing my daddy a whole lot with all the gardening I've been doing. We always had a garden. It keeps me feeling close to him.
If you have any gardening going on, crafting or anything of the like, I'd love to hear about it!! Share your pictures and advice!!!
Until next time,
Tonya @Woollyghoulie
Follow me on Twitter @Woollyghoulie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment