Monday, May 26, 2014

Crocheting in the sun

Hi folks,
Today, I'm crocheting with some yarn that was given to me by Paul's mother. She goes to Goodwill and yard sales, and when she see's it, she buys it for me. So does her cousin. Very nice and considerate of them. So I was thinking about how they give me yarn. I would like to give one of you something.
So here's what I want. I want my blog to get at least a few people that reply and comment and share on here. I would love to actually have some feedback. So, I figure the only way to get people's attention is to give something away.

Within the next few days, I will be done working on these face wash cloths, and then I'll be making new ones. I have a few cute ideas for the one's I'm working on now. I will not be telling what that is, because I want that to be a surprise. I also want to leave you hanging by a thread. The day I finish these, I will post that they're done. Here's what I want you to do, if you want to get a set of face wash cloths for free. I want you to post in the comment section something that you've made for someone, or someone has made for you as a gift. It doesn't have to have a certain theme, or anything to that. Just something handmade that you gave or received as a gift. If there's more than one entry, I'll pick a winner using the number in the hat drawing method.

If you have any friends that craft, share this with them. I'd love to have more than one entry on drawing day!!!! Let's make this fun, folks!!!! Let's have some fun!!! If this goes well, maybe then I can get the swap going!

Stay tuned and share!!! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!! Remember, Just a few days and I'll be posting that these are done!!! Then someone will win a set of handmade face wash cloths!!!

Until next time,
Tonya@woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment